We point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) may have vulnerabilities in terms of security. It is not possible to completely protect data against access by third parties.
Third-party use of contact data published within the scope of the mandatory company and legal information for the purpose of transmitting advertising or information material not expressly requested is herewith expressly prohibited. The operators of the website pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action if unrequested advertising information is sent, e.g. via spam mail.
Cookies and how they work:
• To ensure the functionality of our website
• To save your settings for your next visit
• To improve the speed and security of our website
• To allow you to share content on Facebook
• To store your personal information (without your express consent)
• Storage of important data such as payment methods, card numbers etc.
• Transfer data to third party advertisers
• Transfer personal identification data
• Payment of sales commissions
Cookies ensure the functionality of a website
Our website, like many others, uses functions programmed by third parties. An example are embedded YouTube videos. Our website may include at times include the following cookies;
• Vimeo – to show videos on our website with the corresponding data protection regulations,
• YouTube - to show videos on our website with the corresponding data protection regulations,
• Facebook – so that you can share and “like” our website.
If you deactivate these cookies the website functions will be reduced.
Cookies for site visit statistics (anonymous)
We use – Google analytics
Deactivation of cookies:
You can deactivate cookies in your browser settings. To find out how to do this read the relevant instructions of your browser. By doing so the functionality of many websites will be reduced.
Protection against “Malware” or “Spyware” can be obtained through anti-virus software which do not delete all cookies, but only those deemed to be invasive. Inform yourself about anti-virus software to protect yourself from such cookies.